Label

Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 9, 2011

Writing blog in English is one of the way of learning English! \\(^o^)//

Some of my friend use English to write their blog, I think that is a good way to learn English, so that I want to write, too! ^^
umh... but, what to say (or write) is the problem now! =))
Ah, maybe my English is not good (grammar, vocabulary...), so, of course there will have many mistakes (Can we count mistake? Countable noun or uncountable noun? =.=''), everybody who read my entries, please check for me!
Thank you very much!
That's what I want to say!
And in the future, I will practice English by this way! ^^
p/s: Zon-san, Toshiro-san, and DL-san call me Captain... because my oshimen is Takamina! =))
And they said that I have some similars with her! ^^ Yo, that makes me feel happy!
Takamina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAISUKI!!!!! => use Japanese, not Vietnamese! =))

7 nhận xét:

  1. I can understand ^^ my captain Akamaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. yay!~ i can understand too :))
    btw it is Japanese not Japaness :D

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. Why just me being called DL-san not DarkLine-san :(
    But I have seen your mistake, hehe, Japanese not Japaness man, you're wrong at the very similiar word =]]

    Trả lờiXóa
  4. =.=~
    ....
    watashi wa...baka! =))
    (VN gọi là ngu mà bày đặt tỏ ra nguy hiểm đó! =)))

    Trả lờiXóa
  5. "Why just me being called DL-san not DarkLine-san :("
    Because DarkLine-san is too long! ^^
    (i had written DL, but after that I wrote DL-san)
    Have any idea??? =))

    Trả lờiXóa
  6. Just kidding =]]. Akamaru-sama is so scary :-S
    But now I hope you will keep up with it until we finish high school, don't give up okay ?
    The future of RMIT is waiting for us =]]

    Trả lờiXóa
  7. Yo!!!!
    Daisuki DarkLine-samaaaa!!!!
    We will be in the same school!
    And then when I come to your home to get your parents permit(go offline with forum), it will be easy!
    Thanks for supporting me! ^^ DarkLine-chan! (or kun?) =))

    Trả lờiXóa